Is there any presentation on HCE?

May 24, 2007 at 11:18 AM
Edited May 24, 2007 at 2:46 PM
Hello,

I thought that if there is any presentation someone has ever made on HCE it would be great to publish it here for better understanding how this engine is supposed to be used.
Maybe powerpoint file or something else.

-
Thanks, Leonid
Developer
May 29, 2007 at 10:32 PM

LeonidShirmanov wrote:
Hello,

I thought that if there is any presentation someone has ever made on HCE it would be great to publish it here for better understanding how this engine is supposed to be used.

-
Thanks, Leonid

Hi Leonid,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, we don't have any presentations at this stage. But we are busy writing some white papers that should be up on MSDN Healthcare around June. One of the whitepapers will explore the concepts of HCE in more details, so it might be useful for you. Either me or Roberto will be announcing here in the list when the whitepapers are up.

Cheers, Wagner.
Feb 19, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Was any white papers published, if so where. Has there been any new developments on making a presentation?

WagnerSilveira wrote:

LeonidShirmanov wrote:
Hello,

-
Thanks, Leonid

Hi Leonid,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, we don't have any presentations at this stage. But we are busy writing some white papers that should be up on MSDN Healthcare around June. One of the whitepapers will explore the concepts of HCE in more details, so it might be useful for you. Either me or Roberto will be announcing here in the list when the whitepapers are up.

Cheers, Wagner.

Developer
Feb 21, 2008 at 8:01 AM
Hi Leonid,

As I said before, we have those two white papers, that might be able to help you:

- Architecture White Paper: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=29821f11-d848-4030-a65a-8b6ad1781452&displaylang=en
- Developer White Paper: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2d0a34e2-0232-4be9-b449-4afd7ca7503e&displaylang=en

I hope this is what you're hoping for.

Cheers, Wagner.

LeonidShirmanov wrote:
Hello,

-
Thanks, Leonid