PatientRegisterTestHarness is missing

Mar 6, 2008 at 4:04 PM
I was reviewing the Test Plan and Execution guide and it specifies there's a project call the Patient Register Test Hardness C:\Program Files\Microsoft Connection Engine\Adapter Development\Deployment\PatientRegisterTestHarness.

I have download everything from HCE and installed most of it, but I can't find this adapter w/ database scripts. This has been stopping from doing any further testing?

Developer
Mar 6, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Hi Gary,

This project is the same project found today under PatientRegister/Test. We later moved the file to a more sensible place. But seems like the Test Plan and Execution Guide was not updated.

Cheers, Wagner.

ggallagher wrote:
I was reviewing the Test Plan and Execution guide and it specifies there's a project call the Patient Register Test Hardness C:\Program Files\Microsoft Connection Engine\Adapter Development\Deployment\PatientRegisterTestHarness.

I have download everything from HCE and installed most of it, but I can't find this adapter w/ database scripts. This has been stopping from doing any further testing?

Mar 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM
I talked about the Test project in a previous discussion. This project is only a Windows EXE and isn't the Test Client Webservice need to exercise the Patient Registry service provider, rather it calls on some Test Adapter that doesn't exist in the samples.